Wild Essence Course Contract & Agreement
By clicking in agreement, I declare I have read and agree to all the details of this contract.
Full tuition payment MUST be complete to receive lifetime access and downloadable materials.
With every installment plan content becomes available immediately.
If I miss a payment I recognize that I am immediately expelled from this course and will be so until full payment is made with applicable $50 per month penalty added on.
If I do not honor my payment plan I will never again be eligible to receive any content of any Wild Essence course without full balance payment upfront.
I understand that I will not be offered any installment options or space held for any flesh & bone retreat if I do not uphold your commitment.
I hereby commit fully and irrevocably to the tuition payment designated on the sales page to Wild Essence Yoga School LLC / Jessi Marino.
I understand that this covers the receipt of electronic content only and that any physical attendance to any advertised weeks are subject to student screening, availability and separate lodging fees all to be coordinated through [email protected]
Termination by expulsion from this program for any reason is fully up to the discretion of the teacher(s). In the event of Withdrawal from this program absolutely NO REFUND WILL BE ISSUED FOR ANY REASON. In all circumstances this FULL TUITION amount is still DUE, whether the training hours are completed or not.
I completely understand that all payments to Wild Essence Yoga School LLC are immediately unavailable for refund as they are circulated back into programming costs and NO REFUND WILL BE ISSUED for any circumstance including expulsion from the program based on conduct.
I understand that receipt of certification is pending completion of all required online curriculum for this program.
I understand that upon graduation from the online course I will be eligible for WE Certification of the designated course level and upon homework completion a Yoga Alliance accreditation at the discretion of the lead trainer Jessi Marino.
You must meet all the CODE OF CONDUCT compliance rules in order to attend physical training and keep access to online content.
It is your responsibility to inform the instructor of your limitations before class begins.
"I represent and warrant that I am in good physical health and do not suffer from any condition which would limit my participation in the classes offered by Wild Essence Yoga School LLC and/or Jessi Marino ERYT500 . I understand that it is my own responsibility to consult with a physician prior to and regarding my participation in any classes programs or workshops. I understand the risks associated with the activities I will partake in and agree to follow all of the instructions so that I may safely participate in classes, workshops and other activities. I acknowledge that I have been informed that all mind-body practice (Yoga/Meditation etc.) require each student to honor their own individual practice in order to keep the body safe.
I hereby WAIVE AND RELEASE Jessi Marino ERYT500, Wild Essence Yoga School LLC it's owners, officers, instructors and employees from any claim, demand, cause of action of any kind resulting from or related to my participation in the programs offered at the facility. In taking part in the Yoga (or any) classes/activities, I understand and acknowledge that I am fully responsible for any and all risks, injuries or damages, known or unknown, which might occur prior to or as a result of my participation in any activity of Wild Essence Yoga School LLC. "
Circle Sanctity Clause
My decision to enroll in Wild Essence Yoga School LLC course of online and in person study is of my own sound mind, research, free-will. I ascertain that I have thoroughly researched and chosen this program as the most serving to my current educational desires. The curriculum, and format of teachings meets my current needs sufficiently enough to have selected WEYS as an educational provider to obtain the certifications described in my contract and all of the clearly advertised forums.
I accept consciously and I commit irrevocably to the described degree of time, energy, financial exchange and mutual respect necessary to remain a part of this program and sisterhood. I recognize that I am expected to uphold the sanctity of the global sisterhood of Wild Essence Yoga School by treating all students, faculty and Wild Essence Yoga School as a business with fairness, respect and integrity. I recognize that any failure to uphold the code of conduct clearly outlined in my contract will be grounds for immediate nonrefundable dismissal from the program, denial of future event attendance and revoking of my access permissions to online content.
Grounds for revoking access to future trainings, and online content include and are not limited to disrespectful, harmful or malicious conduct towards any other student, faculty or member of Wild Essence Yoga School. Threatening, slanderous, libelous or derogatory remarks towards students and/or members of WEYS faculty will not be tolerated under any circumstances within this circle. Any inclination of disrespectful conduct will lead to immediate dismissal from all forums, content and future hours.
Use License : Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable materials on the School’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the School’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- Disclaimer : The materials on the School’s website are provided 'as is'. The School makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the School does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- Limitations : In no event shall the School be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the School’s website, even if the School or an authorized of the School has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- Revisions and Errata : The materials appearing on the School’s website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The School does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The School may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The School does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
- Links : The School has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the School of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
- Governing Law : Any claim relating to the School’s website shall be governed by the laws of the School Owner’s home jurisdiction without regard to its conflict of law provisions.